Tuesday 26 August 2008

Bye - Bye!

"We're all going on a summer holiday"

Well, I don't know about you but I am anyway! (Try not to miss me too much (he he))

I'm off in search of sun, sea and copious amounts of Gin and Tonic! If anyone knows where such a place exists then please get in touch, thanks!

Just because I'm not here at my computer though doesn't mean that you don't have to work on your garden design plan. Remember to keep searching for inspiration everywhere you go. Whilst I am paddling my feet in this exact swimming pool I expect you to be flicking through magazines on the shelves of your local newsagents for pictures - just make sure you buy them if you want to rip any of the pictures out! Sketch ideas on random pieces of paper and visit other people's gardens.

When I get back at the end of September we can advance to the next stage of the design process - completing your final plan and creating elevation drawings through sections of your design. We will also be looking at plants and how to plan them into your design.

See you all soon

Cheers!









No comments: